Saturday, July 31, 2010  

[Free tickets...]

A few posts ago, I wrote about how I was bitten by some insects while at a cinema. I wrote them an email and attached pictures of the bites.

They got back to me recently:


I exchanged the complimentary tickets for:


Now all I need is to be well by tomorrow...




My sore throat is almost totally gone. I no longer feel as weak as before. With the end of every episode of sore throat, comes an episode of yellow-green phlegm and coughing fits. I am okay with the phlegm and coughing fits. What worries me is that I feel kinda warm...Feverish even. That was in the afternoon. I feel much better now.

I need to be okay by tomorrow. I have tickets for Inception!

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:51 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS