Monday, July 05, 2010  

[Bitten...]

I was at a certain cinema on Saturday and during the movie, I pulled up the leg of my jeans for a short while. About 10 minutes, at most? And look what happened:


For some reason, my phone's camera is unable to capture just how red they are. They are actually a lot redder than the pictures.


I had a total of eight insect bites. I didn't notice them on Sat, only on Sunday morning when I woke up. They looked like small mosquito bites then. They were insanely itchy and scratching them resulted in the red bumps in the pictures. I've been bitten by the same insect before in the past, but never so many bites at one go. They are not painful, just itchy.

I'm going to write an email to the cinema with the pictures attached and see what they have to say about it.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:09 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS