Monday, October 02, 2006  

[Voyeurism, and so much more...]

There's an article in today's papers that I just need to talk about.

Click to see a bigger version.
Seeing how I make fun of strangers and take their pictures without their permission, I wondered if I fell into that category. A quick check with Google says no, what I do is not voyeurism, since I derive no sexual gratification of any kind from my posts.

Phew.

On to the good stuff.


Again, I've encountered people who play their MP3s out loud on the bus. In the past, it was ah bengs and ah lians playing with their ring-tones. Now we have kids playing entire songs from their mobile phones/MP3 players. Nobody shares your horrible, cartoon-theme-song taste in music, so kinda keep those hyper tunes to yourself.


Oh, the guy on the right has nothing to do with it. Just an innocent bystander.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:51 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS