Monday, August 28, 2006  

[Bastards...]

I met an old friend on the bus today. He was in the same secondary school as I was, and although we were never in the same class, we knew each other because we lived in the same area and took the same bus to and from school. He's reading Life Science in NUS now, but we seldom run into each other because we take different buses to NUS.

It was nice catching up, but the experience was ruined by two teenagers seated directly behind us. One of them (probably the one on the right in the picture below) was playing his MP3s on loudspeaker mode.


This inconsiderate act on public transport is not uncommon, but that doesn't make it any less irritating. The bus we were on was pretty old, and the engine noise was loud. And this moron's MP3-player was loud enough to drown out the noise from the bus engine. There's really no way for me to describe how loud it was, except to say that it's the loudest I've ever heard in such a situation, and that my friend and I actually needed to shout in order to communicate.


And to make my day complete, I met another idiot at my void deck. This guy was smoking in the lift on his way down. I didn't want to take the smoke-filled lift back up, so I sent the lift up and waited for another one. I take comfort in the fact that this guy will probably die of cancer one day. Don't feel sorry for him though, he brought it upon himself.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:56 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS