Monday, September 04, 2006  

[War flashback...]

The other day I posted an entry about two teenagers being inconsiderate. There was a repeat performance on the bus today, but performed by a different person.


That's him. Is it me, or is the shape of his head kinda weird? Anyway I'm not sure if it was him who was playing the music or his friend behind him. But I know it's coming from there. They were not quiet about it neither, singing along and making nuisances of themselves. And they even whistled at girls on the bus. Serious, WTF? What did they think was gonna happen? The girl would look in their direction, drop her stuff and run to make out with them?

I reached school early today. My tutorial was in the Arts faculty, and I needed to take an internal shuttle. So usually I'm either slightly late, or way too early. I prefer to be early than late, so there I was.

I've always been amazed at how they built the Arts faculty. It's constructed on a hilly area, so it's really quite a feat of engineering. Not to mention all the plants and trees all around the place. Today's tutorial was my first (for the module) this semester, and brought me to a part of the Arts faculty which I've never been to before.


Look at the amount of plants/trees just opposite the corridor! It's like they built the tutorial rooms right in a jungle! The plants/trees may look kinda unnatural in the photo....But when I was there, I honestly thought that it resembled a jungle. Incidentally, the girl in green and the guy sharing the table were smoking and there's a sign among the plants/trees which said NUS was a smoke-free campus.


Above is a view at the far end of the corridor. Below is the other end. Being this close to this much nature brought back memories of outfield exercises when I was in Army.


Snapped this guy during my political science lecture. Look at the way he's sitting. This is a lecture theatre, not a coffee-shop. All he needed was a dirty singlet and bad teeth and he'd have had the coffee-shop uncle look.


I end this entry with some sad news. In case you haven't heard, Steve Irwin has passed away. Stung by a sting-ray in his chest. May he rest in peace.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:28 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS