Tuesday, January 10, 2006  

[Oh dear, this isn't a spam blog!!]

I was editing my previous post (blockquotes causes a small positioning problem on my site) when I saw something I've never seen before on Blogger. A word verification below the Create/Edit Posts area. It wasn't there when I created the post, but was there when I went to edit it.


It seems that Blogger has detected my blog to be a spam blog! Oh dear....I wonder why. I think it might have something to do with this post. My friend left 2 comments, both times signing off as Anonymous.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:47 AM. 4 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

NO ITS NOT ME... and sometimes the word verification is.... illegible...
Yeah, sometimes it can be. But it's ok cause if you enter the code wrongly, a new one is generated. No need to keep guessing.
Don't worry. Just click on the link to request a review and they will "whitelist" your blog since it's obviously not a splog. It happened to me because I have a number of posts with links to point to the same place so it triggered their automatic spam blog detection.
Yeah, I've already done that. Got their email telling me my blog's on their whitelist yesterday.

Thanks. :)
[<---Back to Main]
RSS