Monday, December 26, 2005  

[To prove a point...]

Earlier this month I posted an entry about a website giving out inaccurate information on guppies. You can read it here. I just thought I would post a follow-up to what I wrote about older/bigger female guppies giving birth (which a visitor agreed with).

One of my older guppies gave birth today. About half of them were still in their egg sacs, while the other half were healthy. Below you can see the egg sacs and some of the deformed fries. Some were even joined together, like Siamese twins.


Here's a pair of Siamese twins.


Some of the healthy ones swimming around. The pictures are not that great, reason being there isn't enough light. I usually place them on my table for photo-taking. If it were during the day, the light from the window would allow me to take better pictures. My table lamp simply won't cut it.


Here's all the dead/deformed/egg sacs. You can clearly see the Siamese twins. There are 3 pairs of them.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:49 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS