Monday, June 02, 2014  

[Sweet dreams...]

The bell rang, and it’s time to go to my next class.

I step out of my classroom. I don’t really have a clear idea of where I should go, but I know it is somewhere on the ground floor. Maths, not my favourite subject.

I made my way down to the ground floor. For some reason, I couldn’t find the classroom. Where I recall the classrooms were, are now occupied by club houses and storage rooms.

I ran back up the stairs and realise that I am lost. I have no idea where am I supposed to go. My legs are getting heavier. I drag them along, trying to run, or at least jog, and expanding a considerable of effort with each step.

As I dragged my heavy feet through the corridors, I see the faces in the classrooms I pass by. None of them looked familiar, but some of them seemed to know me. Some of them smiled. Some nodded their heads upwards, as if to say, “What’s up?”

My brain decided that its had enough. I woke up. Took me a few moments to realise this was all a dream, and I’m lying in bed, definitely not looking for my maths class. I left school (at least, the one in my dream) 16 years ago, and I’m still having dreams (maybe nightmares?) about it. I wonder why. Is it because it was, overall, an unpleasant (or dare I say, traumatic) experience?

And here’s the other thing. For some reason, in many of my dreams, I am late for something, I am running, and my feet are so heavy and difficult to move. I wonder why.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:10 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS