Wednesday, August 14, 2013  

[Options...]

Previously when I was using my HTC One X, I always tried to limit activity on my phone. The battery life is not the best, so I avoid surfing unnecessarily and remembered not to attempt to load anything bandwidth intensive when I'm in a location with known bad cell coverage (this really kills the battery).

Now on my Butterfly S, I no longer have this problem. Thanks to the gigantic battery packed within, I no longer worry about battery life. The biggest impact so far is that I'm browsing news and BlinkFeed articles with reckless abandon. I no longer keep an eye on the battery percentage. Also, thanks to 4G coverage (which is supposed to be better at penetrating walls), I'm encountering less places with bad cell coverage. Even when I'm not getting a 4G signal, download speeds are definitely faster on M1 now compared to when I was with SingTel.

As silly as this may sound, but I feel like it's changing my life - again. I felt a great change when I changed to my HTC One X about a year ago, which was my first true smartphone. But the phone felt shackled and now the chains are gone.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:24 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS