Sunday, October 21, 2012  

[Workplace adventures #2]

We shifted our offices recently, and I am happy to say that I love my cubicle. It's the smallest cubicle I've ever had since I started working, yes, but it's in the best location ever. It's hard to describe, so just take my word for it.

Because of the shift, we had to change our addresses in the letters we send to the public. The vendors helped to make the changes and we were asked to verify them. My supervisor asked me to do it.

The addresses were changed fine, but the way the address is printed looked weird. For example, the level and unit numbers came before the street name. That's not how we usually write letters. I pointed it out, and my supervisor agreed and even worked with me on how the address should look like.

I sent an email to the vendor about the above. They replied with a copy of the Service Request my supervisor raised. The weird format was given by her in the SR.

So yes, we looked bad. Actually no, I looked bad. All because of my idiot supervisor who put no effort into the SR she raised and then not remembering what she raised. Still, she should have remembered the SR when the issue came up and checked what was in it.

^^^ by Locksley @ 3:46 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

don't think you looked bad la, you only looked bad to vendor perhaps, but your RO is the one who looks bad.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS