Tuesday, September 18, 2012  

[Common sense isn't...]

I was at a moon-cake fair earlier and saw something that made me feel terribly disgusted.

At such events, the vendors usually provide samples. The usual practice is for the vendors to give you a small piece of the moon-cake on a toothpick if you ask for a sample.

One of the vendors at the fair decided to try something different. They put a whole piece of moon-cake next to a stock of small plastic spoons. If you want a sample, you grab a spoon, dig out a portion, and discard the spoon.

I was tasting one such sample when I saw the woman after me use the same spoon to dig for a portion three times. She put the spoon into her mouth, and then used the same spoon to get another sample, twice.

What is wrong with these people? Don't they have any common sense? I felt so disgusted upon seeing that. I can only imagine how many other people before me did that and I may have some of their saliva in my mouth.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:05 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS