Tuesday, March 06, 2012  

[Crazy dreamin'...]

I think I might be coming down with something. Might be due to the weather. I've been feeling warm all day, sleepy, and I've drank a lot of water and haven't been to the toilet once all evening. Not good.

Not being combat-fit anymore has its benefits. I stayed in bunk the whole time and slept most of the day away. I thought I would have problems sleeping tonight since I've basically slept the day away, but no, I feel pretty tired now.

From the looks of things, I will probably sleep the day away tomorrow as well. Man, I cannot remember the last time I got so much sleep. I really hope I am just tired and not coming down with anything.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:01 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS