Sunday, September 25, 2011  

[To buy, or not to buy?]

When I first heard about Nokia's N8 about a year ago, I was really looking forward to it and was sure that it would be my next phone. However, when it was released, Symbian^3 fell short and I told myself not to consider this phone until they got their act together, software-wise.

Now they have. Anna is now available for the N8. By all accounts, it seems to be a huge improvement. Fairly good chance that Belle will be available eventually for N8 as well.

Just when I am thinking of finally getting this phone, I read about N8-01 which has been leaked and is supposed to come with Belle. No software upgrades necessary like for the original N8.

Now I am in a dilemma again. Should I buy the N8-00 now and upgrade to Anna, or wait for its replacement which will come with Belle? I really like auto-focus camera on the N8-00. If N8-01 comes with a shitty camera and I am unable to purchase the N8-00 anymore, I would really be kicking myself.

What to do?

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:47 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS