Tuesday, May 10, 2011  

[Is it me?]

I spoke to a colleague about the problems I've experienced at work. He's from my department and is my closest confidant at work. He's leaving for his Masters soon.

Anyway, after speaking to him about the problems I've experienced, I had a think-out-loud moment and questioned whether was it a problem with the company or whether there was a problem with me.

He said that the problems I've mentioned are not problems that someone would bring up to whine and complain about just for the sake of it. These are indeed problems with the organisation but there is not much we can do about it.

I'm actually coping with the work quite well. It's the problems with the system and processes that are really getting to me.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:28 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS