Tuesday, May 17, 2011  

[Hand of God...]

I don't understand why people of a certain age do this.

When the bus is approaching the bus-stop, they put their hands on the side of the bus and follow the bus along. They want to be the first ones up the bus, and they keep walking along with the bus and try to be at the same position where the door would be when it comes to a complete stop.

I never do that. Not really. I may move a bit but I don't play "follow the door", so to speak. So when these people keep moving with the door, they sometimes bump into me. Unlike them, I don't follow the door. Unlike the other people waiting for the bus, I don't give way to them. When these people bump into me, most of them look up at me with a surprised look on their faces.

I don't know what are they so surprised about. Is it because I did not give way? I don't owe you anything. So I'm not going to give way. What did you think was going to happen? You put your hand on the bus and expect all of us to part like the Red Sea for you?

Go fuck yourself. I hope the bus runs over your foot one day. You deserve it.

^^^ by Locksley @ 1:53 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS