Sunday, April 17, 2011  

[Thank you, Edge...]

These days, I am more into UFC and have not been following wrestling much. I catch the occasional PPV, but the stuff I am really looking forward to are UFC events.

Anyway, I still subscribe to a wrestling newsletter. I've been on the list since I was in secondary school and could not bring myself to unsubscribe from it. It was in the newsletter that I learnt about Edge's retirement.


Due to health issues, Edge retired from wrestling this past week at the age of 37. I would not call myself an Edge fan, but he has gave a lot to the business and have been involved in some of the most insane matches I've ever seen. His TLC matches are legendary and set the standard for what was to follow.

Thank you, Edge. Thanks for the memories. Thanks for the WTF, the Holy-Shit! moments. Thanks for everything.

^^^ by Locksley @ 1:31 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS