Tuesday, March 15, 2011  

[No, not really...]

I wonder why they phrased it this way...


Are the "youths" not really youths? So what the hell are they? If they are youths, then why the quotes?

Of course, I never bothered reading the magazine to find out. I have better things to do with my time.




Every time I get letters like this, I get worried...


I wonder what have they thought up of this time, to screw with me.


I mean, I am already forced to defend a country where I am a second-class citizen. What else do they want from me?

It was nothing this time round. It was just a brochure to explain the new IPPT system, which I already knew about. I heard through the grapevine that there would be an overseas ICT this year. Not everyone would be involved. If I could pass the month of April without hearing anything, I should be safe.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:34 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS