Sunday, March 06, 2011  

[I wish...]

I have had enough. To be honest, things are not that bad. Especially if you look around at our neighbours. Things are actually pretty good. But still...I've had enough of their bullshit. I have had enough of working my butt off and not really reaping any of the benefits.

I have had enough of being made uncompetitive in the labour market, being made to defend a country full of foreigners. I have had enough of wondering when will I be able to get a place of my own. And when I do, I will be wondering how long it will take before I can truly say that the place is mine.

I've been waiting to make my voice heard. Looks like the time is coming soon.

I wish that capable people will come by this time round. Based on current reports, seems like it is going to be the same ass-clowns as last time.

I wish it would be a three-cornered fight. Let someone else come in, please. Anyone but the biggest ass-clown of the lot.




I've noticed something about Hollywood and Taiwanese drama shows.

For Hollywood shows, the opening sequence is short. Always very short. This is usually because they have too much to air and opening credit sequences are just a waste of time. Shows like Lost, Desperate Housewives, 24, etc, all have very short opening sequences.

Taiwanese drama shows, on the other end, have insanely long opening sequences. They sing their song and show a bunch of random scenes. When the show starts, they repeat a bunch of scenes from the previous episode.

Why? I think it is because they have nothing new to air. Always the same old themes, reused over and over again. The whole idea is to stretch and fill as much time as they can.

Pure rubbish.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:10 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS