Sunday, January 16, 2011  

[The only constant is change...]

Just found out that a long-serving colleague at my former workplace is leaving. This is really quite surprising, considering that he has been there for the longest time. And he's not young. Shouldn't be too far away from retirement age.

And another friend (ironically, also at my former workplace) lamented about how his colleagues are leaving too.

I don't know why, but it always feels weird when someone I know leaves a job. Oddly enough, I did the same recently. It feels like a part of the world I know is no longer there.

Does that even make sense? I hope so. I think I need to think about this more. Why do I always get this funny feeling when this happens.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:20 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS