Sunday, January 09, 2011  

[New phone!]

I bought a new phone on Friday. A Nokia E72. It's an odd choice, considering how everyone's carrying touch-screen smartphones today. I weighed the options and thought that this phone was the best option right now. Got it for just $38. I was thinking of getting it at retail so I could continue with my 1000-SMS plan but the retail price is $500 more and it really isn't worth it.

I wanted to go back to M1 if I had to sign a contract because I found their service coverage to be better than Singtel's. Unfortunately, they no longer carry this phone so I had to sign a contract with Singtel. And it's a really good thing I did...Because there is a good chance I will be with Singtel forever from now on, even if their coverage isn't as good.

Their corporate plan is phenomenal! It didn't even cross my mind to inquire about it until AB starting asking about it for herself and I found out that it applies to my present company as well. I would be saving about $20/month compared to if I got the same plan without the corporate benefits. Free caller-id, too.

If you're working, try to check if Singtel has a corporate plan for your company. They don't publicise these plans. My current company don't even have it on our Intranet. It may be a good idea to ask Singtel for it directly instead.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:12 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS