Saturday, December 18, 2010  

[Random rants...]

I see this woman on the bus in the mornings from time to time.


She's always in this position until she alights. I always thought about stealing her shoes. Not that I have a shoe fetish or anything, but imagine the shock on her face when she wakes up and finds her shoes gone. I think it would be hilarious.

This woman below, I just want to slap.


Notice the placement of her bag. She's on the window seat and she placed the bag between the window and herself. When I sat down next to her, she was taking up more than her fair share of the seats. And yet she had the audacity to stare at me for "crowding" her. I didn't care. I continued crowding her, purposely brushing my arm against her's when I fidgeted around (even though I didn't have to).

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:20 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS