Friday, November 26, 2010  

[One month...]

I've been at my new job for a month now.

I am not as lost as before (obviously), but there's still a lot to learn. Most colleagues are nice, although there are some characters around. But that's okay. Let's play. We'll see who pranks who.

The commute is hell. I also have to walk a whole lot more than before. I walk so much that I am suffering from a muscle-ache in my right thigh right now. A muscle-ache from walking. That's a first for me.

I'm thinking of buying a second-hand car. I can get a 5-year old Chevy or a Lancer at about $30K. I could pay off $10K and spread the rest out over the rest of the car's life. That's about $300+ per month for the installments. Not too bad. First-hand cars are out of the question right now.

Tempted to make it happen. But I really shouldn't. Not right now, anyway. Should probably at least wait and get my confirmation letter first...

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:22 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS