Sunday, November 14, 2010  

[Lazy Sunday...]

Went to Window by the Park for buffet lunch today with my family. This was my third time there. It was a pretty good deal because there is a 1-for-1 promotion going on if you pay with UOB cards. So it works out to be about $25 per person.

The spread today was slightly different from the one they had when I went there last month. But it was still pretty good, for the price anyway. We're so stuffed that nobody's thinking of having dinner tonight. I can't believe my mum ate so much. And I'm really surprised that she gave salmon sashimi a try.




I love the weather today. Cool and rainy. I wish the day would last forever.

I also wish I don't have to go to work tomorrow. At least there's a public holiday next week. I'm also looking forward to the planned drinking session after work on Tuesday.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:09 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS