Sunday, September 05, 2010  

[COMEX...]

I bought a new laptop and mouse at COMEX yesterday. Didn't have time to post this until today.


I have to admit...


...this is more a "want" than a "need". But what the hell. It didn't cost that much. I bought a CQ42-278TX for $1,099 and an Arc Mouse. I've always loved how it looked, but never had a reason to get one. Until now.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:03 PM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

I bought a Aztech DSL modem for $29.00 and a Sensonic 7100 8MP webcam for $26.90! =)

Maybe you can consider the mechanical gaming keyboard, the Razor Black Widow? =p

-Nix
Not much of a gamer now. And anyway, my mouse and keyboard (for my desktop) are a set. They share the same receiver.

Why did you buy a DSL modem? The ones given by the ISP are not the best but they get the job done.
That's bcos the current MioBox damn lousy lah. Every time once the concurrent connections hit 200, the MioBox will reset and hang there. Literally hang there lor and no internet reconnection until i turn it off and on again! :S

BTW, my new Aztech modem has some minor configuration issues, am checking out with their tech support. =p

-Nix
[<---Back to Main]
RSS