Sunday, August 15, 2010  

[Not as good as I thought it'd be...]

I signed up for an Annual Pass at mio Stadium. Not the TV service which has received nothing but complaints since it started. I'm talking about the website.

I did it a few days ago and thought that it was a good service. It allows you to watch live on your computer Channel 102 on mioTV. When I signed up, my understanding was that I would be able to watch all the live matches, and the replay matches on-demand.

I was wrong.

The reason is simple...The website shows only one channel. There is usually more than one football match going on on a Saturday night. If the match you want to watch is not shown on Channel 102 (the channel which they are streaming live on mio Stadium), then you're out of luck. While there are several live football channels if you sign up for mioTV so you can choose the channel/match that you want to watch, there is no such option in the online version.

I did not realise that until today. I should have. But I didn't.

I'm not sure how much this will impact me, though. The reason being I am usually out on Saturday nights so I would most likely be watching the replay match on-demand on Sunday mornings anyway.

Still, it's a shitty thing to do. They should offer all their live football channels for streaming and not just one channel.

^^^ by Locksley @ 1:23 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS