Wednesday, August 11, 2010  

[Bits and pieces...]

Waiting for an email, which never comes. Every time I log into my account, I see the number of new email messages. Every time the Inbox loads, I am disappointed.




I don't really like to talk about my problems. I never understood why some people love talking about theirs. All you'd do is bring down the people around you, and nothing changes and you go back to your shitty situation.




I think I need a new job.




Getting a flat of your own - shouldn't that be a citizen's right? Especially one born and raised here, and who served the country for two years?

How did it turn into a lottery? What the hell happened?

We closed our eyes and things went to hell.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:44 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS