Wednesday, July 14, 2010  

[Are you smarter?]

My parents love watching the Taiwan version of "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?". Personally, I dislike basically all Taiwanese variety shows. No offense to anyone who enjoys watching them, but I hate the sound effects (which they insert for no apparent reason), how the girls act cute and how their voices sound.

So in this rip-off (they also did "Don't Forget the Lyrics!"), the kids all have pseudo-names. I don't watch the show, but I know there's a "Leaf" and a "Little Water-Melon".

Why isn't there anyone called "Toilet Paper"? Seriously, they might as well be called that.

All the forced-cuteness and sound effects are driving me crazy. And I don't even watch it. Just having it on in the background is making me psycho.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:20 PM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

小西瓜 quite cute what.. haha
Oh man...You know who he is? I have no idea. Don't care neither. :P
SHE is a cute little girl. haha
[<---Back to Main]
RSS