Tuesday, June 08, 2010  

[What's IE?]

I attended a meeting at work this morning. The purpose of the meeting was to introduce to everybody a new software package which was going to be deployed soon. The following conversation took place:

(We were asked to log-on to the software via the web interface. There were issues...)
Presenter: Okay, for the people who are having problems, restart IE...
Colleague: What's IE?

I'm not kidding. Someone was actually brainless enough to ask what's IE. Considering the fact that this person uses the computer everyday for work, and that IE is the only browser installed on our work laptops, I find this to be completely unacceptable.

From my previous interactions with her, I knew that she was a bit of a dumb-ass. But this really takes it to a whole new level.

What's IE?

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:21 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS