Tuesday, June 22, 2010  

[Losing it...]

I wonder when will I finally lose my temper at work.

I spent the entire day putting together the damn slides for you. If you don't like the formatting, is there any reason you can't change it yourself? You created a email, noted down the slides which you wanted the formatting changed, sent the email, and waited for my response. Wouldn't be it faster if you did it yourself? What's so difficult about dragging the margins? How the hell would I know how you want them? I can't read your fucking mind. Even if I could, I wouldn't want to. Reading your mind would probably make me stupid.

One of these days...

Let me win the $3M on Thursday night and I'll tell everyone to go fuck themselves.




I managed to book the zoo pass again. And this time, I didn't even have to stay up till midnight. I chanced upon it and saw that the quota hasn't been reached yet and decided to grab one. Lucky me.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:40 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

cheer up bb:) we're going to the zoo zoo zoooo (maybe). haha

and your tweets aren't showing again just fyi, but i will go read them at twitter!! <3
They were showing just now. I wonder if this is a Singnet problem or is it happening to everyone.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS