Wednesday, May 19, 2010  

[Chased by walking trees! Help!]

I was reading the papers earlier and I came across this article...


Then I looked at the synopsis...


I know what it meant. But the first thing that popped into my head was the walking trees from Lord of the Rings.




Realised the tweets are dead again. Not sure what happened. If it's still down by this weekend, then I'll try to see what's wrong. Also, realised there's a dead picture on the left. I think I know what happened, will remedy it this weekend if it's still down.




I don't like Taiwanese variety shows because they use sound effects for no good reason. But the girls making the "eehhhhhhhhh..." sounds (again, for no good reason) really pisses me off.

And now, it seems that my mum is getting annoyed with it as well. How strange to find myself and her on the same side for once.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:59 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS