Thursday, April 29, 2010  

[Random shorts...]

I can't believe it took 70 minutes to decide which movie to watch on Saturday. I am fine with any timing, you're the one with the special conditions, and it never occurred to you that you should be the one looking for the show/timing instead of me?

Then once you start looking (after I told you I've had enough), you decide on a timing which didn't exist, and then a timing with no seats.

I can't work like this.




My ICT is next week. This is one of the few times I am not looking forward to the weekend.

And I haven't accomplished something I wanted to do. All because of that idiot...I paid so much, the least he could do is to write the damn letter.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:18 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS