Wednesday, April 14, 2010  

[Credit card fail...]

I have this whole big "scheme" about how I manage my credit cards. Whenever I tell people my scheme, they sometimes look at me like I'm crazy. I obviously don't think it is crazy. If anything, with some homework and understanding of your spending habits, I think there is a lot to gain from using credit cards correctly.

For example, I get $320 in cash-back every year from one of my cards, and four pairs of movie tickets from my other card. That works out to be about $400 a year. Totally worth a bit of "scheming".

I'm a little upset right now because for one of my cards, I want to stop using it the moment it hits $800. I didn't keep a close enough watch on it this month and in all likelihood, the final bill will end up to be close to $1,000. This sucks, because whatever amounts above $800 will not go towards earning me any cash-back or points or anything.

Aragh!!!

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:53 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS