Saturday, March 20, 2010  

[Who wants to die?]

Nobody asks to be born. Hence, everyone should have the right to choose to die.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in no hurry to die, but the above statement sums up how I feel about this matter. I don't think I'll ever choose to die, because that's not in my nature. But I feel that people should be allowed to, if they want to.


I never understood this line of argument. We're not going to do it because no one else is doing it. Or, we're doing it because everyone else is doing it. Why? Are we unable to think for ourselves? Do we need to see what other people are doing everytime before deciding on what should be our course of action? In my opinion, this is the absolute worst line of argument ever, used only when you have nothing to support your point.

Why are you getting such high salaries? No other country is paying the same amount for people in your position.

Why are you being paid so much just to sit, look, and copy?

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:29 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS