Sunday, March 28, 2010  

[Earth Hour...]

I was at Esplanade earlier and the lights went out for Earth Hour. Frankly, I think a lot of electricity is wasted every night, lighting up buildings that do not need to be lighted. Like Iluma, for one. What the hell is with the flashing lights? The last time I passed by at night, the lights were off and I hope it stays that way.

Anyway, the Maybank building has programmable lights installed on an entire face and it actually announced the beginning of Earth Hour and started a countdown. Lots of people counted down with the building so that was kinda funny. A little ironic, that the best show of the night was put up by Maybank.

I'm really tired. Am I talking about lights on the side of a building? Shit. How am I going to stay awake for the football match later?




What a difference a year makes. I still remember Earth Hour last year. I was at a Starbucks at Central (Clarke Quay).

What could have been. You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve.

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:24 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS