Tuesday, March 02, 2010  

[Bypass...]

I was on course at SMU yesterday and today. I found something regarding their pass/gate system which was self-defeating.

There were a lot of gates for students and faculty to pass through. In order to pass through, you flash your pass at the gate, much like at the MRT gates, and the gates open for you. The same for exit. In the midst of all this, there is a single gate for visitors. For the two days, we entered and exited without so much as a peep from the security guards. They didn't ask us what we were here for.

What's the point of having all the other gates, then?

Another thing I don't understand...I woke up later and the course ended earlier than my usual work days. But how come I feel even more tired?

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:00 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

shit.. just as I was telling you I haven't have the allergic rhinitis in a while last night, I woke up and my nose can't stop leaking.. FML
I know the feeling.

If it happens often enough, you might wanna get the pills I told you about. And test them on yourself to find the right combination so that you can manage your "episodes".
[<---Back to Main]
RSS