Wednesday, February 17, 2010  

[Singtel Stadium...]

Since I'm on leave today, I thought that I would catch the Champions League match between AC Milan and Manchester United last night. It would be the first time I've ever tried using their online platform to watch a football match.

I tried over three hours to buy the ticket but was unable to do so. The website was either unresponsive or the flash components loaded but the content did not. Finally, I got a HTTP error message that said that the site was beyond its capacity.

So I gave up. I was pretty beat as it is anyway. I figured I would watch the match in the morning when I got up, and it would be cheaper too. According to the site, replay matches would be uploaded and be ready by 7am.

It's now 10:22am as I type this. Only one Champions League match is up and running, and it's not Manchester United's match. And they put a picture of Man United players celebrating right smack in the middle of the site when it first loads. At least, I think they are Man United players. I saw it for a second and immediately shifted my eyes elsewhere so as to not get spoiled.

There has been nothing but criticisms for their mioTV service. Looks like their "Singtel Stadium" isn't any better.

Epic fail.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:19 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS