Saturday, January 02, 2010  

[Random stuff...]

I'm not a Youtube fan. I think it's alright, but I don't go there on a regular basis. Only when there's a reason.

I went there earlier and I am very impressed with the quality of their videos. Some of them are now in 1280*720!

Youtube has come a long way.




Why is it so hot even after it has rained?

^^^ by Locksley @ 6:25 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

yup, some of them have been in HD for a while now. If you use Firefox and Greasemonkey, I can show you a script which automatically selects the highest quality and pause play to allow videos to buffer
Ever since I upgraded to 10Mbps, I don't have any issues with waiting for video to buffer. I tend to download the best quality version via Keepvid for keeps if I like it.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS