Tuesday, January 12, 2010  

[Losing my patience...]

My previous interactions with Citibank were great. My calls get picked up very quickly, and I get everything sorted out within 10 minutes. That was about one year ago.

Now, it's damn-near impossible to get to talk to one of their CSOs. I called them up towards the end of Dec and asked to cancel one of my supplementary cards. After that was settled, I saw an annual fee charge for that card appear in my online statement. I called them up and was put on hold forever. When I finally managed to get through (after hanging up and trying the next day), the CSO promised to reverse the annual fee for the card I have already cancelled.

That was not done. I repeated the request to the CSO who called last week to confirm the card cancellation. One week has passed, and the annual fee is still on my online statement.

Citibank needs to get its act together.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:00 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS