Sunday, December 13, 2009  

[So dry...]

It's been more than 10 months since I went for Lasik. While I had slightly better far-vision in the past when I wore contacts, I am happy with how things turned out.

What I'm not entirely happy with is the dry eyes syndrome that comes with having done Lasik. It's nowhere as bad as when I first had Lasik done, but I still get a bad case of them once in a while, usually at the end of the day when my eyes are tired.

I'm having a very bad case of it right now. Haven't had enough sleep for the past few days and sitting in front of the computer with the fan on right now is basically burning my eyes. I haven't been using this much eye-drops since shortly after the procedure itself.

I need to sleep earlier tonight. Maybe a pill will help.

^^^ by Locksley @ 5:31 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS