Monday, December 28, 2009  

[Random bits...]

Check out the cover of this comic...


The sound made by a dog whistle cannot be heard by a human being. So how can it be used as a mobile phone ring-tone?





Interesting? Yes. Worth $20? No. I think $10 or $15 would be more reasonable.

We saw every exhibit and read all the signs next to them and it took us one hour and forty-five minutes. If you are there early, get the ticket that includes entry to the Science Centre. It's only $1 more. There's probably more things to see there.




My IKEA chair is about two and a half years old now.


Frankly, I'm a little disappointed. Look at how the leather has worn out. It's real leather, by the way.


The chair was cheap. It only cost me $128, but still...


Our leather sofa for the living room lasted about eight years before the leather went.


I'm thinking of getting another chair.


They have one with a mesh back and when you lean back, the back-rest goes down and the seat moves forward. That chair costs $399 and it's not even real leather. But I'm worried that the material would not last. At least for my current one, it's cheap so I don't feel too bad if I have to throw it out.

^^^ by Locksley @ 2:44 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS