Thursday, November 05, 2009  

[Girls with whiskers...]

My sister introduced this site to me a while back. This website has nothing but pictures of women with moustaches.

Now I'm messed up. Whenever I see a girl, I would focus on the bit of skin above her upper lip. Is there a slide shade of grey? If so, then she probably has a moustache.

There was a hot girl on the bus today and I stared at her for the longest time. Other than her eyes, the only other thing I could focus on was her upper lip. I think she has a moustache.

I hate my sister. She has totally ruined girl-watching for me.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:48 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

teehee.
ruined it? OR brought it to the next level? hahahaha :P
Definitely ruined it, you little shitz! Hahaha!
[<---Back to Main]
RSS