Tuesday, November 24, 2009  

[Down but not out...yet...]

I'm on MC today. I probably caught something from a friend over the weekend. I was on MC last week too, for an epic episode of allergic rhinitis. I control my exposure to allergens very well, so I rarely get any "epic" episodes these days, unlike when I was younger and did not know what I was suffering from.

Life is...Not too bad. I wish I had more time. Haven't seen my Uni mates in a while. Another aspect of my life is going well. But things at work are...Still not ideal.

I'm no longer happy doing what I'm doing. In the past, the fire may be gone but there was still a spark. Now there's nothing. Not even a spark. The new people are not really working out. I don't know what should I do. Should I formally request for a transfer? Should I stay put and see what happens? Something is supposed to happen soon...But how soon? Or should I look for something else outside? I'm not sure if I can get the same amount of remuneration outside.

What should I do?

^^^ by Locksley @ 5:54 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS