Monday, October 12, 2009  

[I feel bad....]

The new team assumed that I would go over and join them. Which was a reasonable assumption, to be honest. But that is not the case. Can see the disappointment in their eyes. As ironic as it sounds, I am the probably the most important member of the team now, seeing how they are both new and I've been in this role for about 18 months.

At the meeting today, the new supervisor was obviously lost and was simply doing what I asked him to do (I told him what needed to be done before we went). The Directors got confused and things took a sharp left turn. I had to jump in to savage the situation. I didn't like showing up the new guy, but it had to be done. Managed to get the Directors to agree to two out of the three outstanding items, which was good.

Kinda weird to be playing for both teams. I need to watch my step.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:40 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS