Friday, October 09, 2009  

[Back to the future...]

Things have been stressful at work for a while due to several reasons which I don't want to really get into because it's really complicated. I did my best to deal with it. To be honest, I was alternating between thinking that it's not too bad to wanting to quit every few days.

I had a talk with my Director this evening. Sorted out some outstanding matters and while I won't know what will happen when the dust finally settles, at least things are a little clearer. It is unlikely that I would end up at the department I didn't want to go to, so that's a plus. The guys from another department which I expressed interest in possibly moving to loved me after speaking with me the other time, so that's a plus. But I don't feel like I'm ready to go there...yet.

All in all, it's been a good day. A step in the right direction. While things are still up in the air, there seems to be some direction as to where they are likely to head.




I don't know how I do it. To be so close to something I will never be able to have, and to continue getting closer. Sometimes I wonder why I put myself through this torture. I know what I'm doing is unhealthy, but I still keep doing it. It's like how people keep smoking even though that it's bad for them.

What if. I wonder.

By the way, karma's a bitch.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:54 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS