Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

[You're here too?]

Last year during ICT, I reported sick when I was outfield. It wasn't too serious, but I got stuck in a tonner with the downgraded personnel from HQ.

What a bunch of jackasses.

These people complain all day long, about things that don't matter. They are all downgraded, so they don't really have to do anything physical. If I was downgraded, I wouldn't complain so much. You've got it made. Shut up. Sit down.

One of them was an exceptional ass. Maybe it had something to do with his face. Believe me, no matter how mild-mannered you are, you will agree that he has a come-hit-me-right-here face. I couldn't stand him. He was so uncouth. The moment he laid down on the bench in the tonner, he fell asleep and snored like crazy.

I really wanted to rifle-butt his face. I would be doing the world a service - no one would have to look at his face anymore.

Anyway, I saw him today at my workplace. The main office. Where most of the people are. I don't know his name, so I can't look him up. But I definitely will, the next time ICT comes around. I want to know which department he's in and send them all a sympathy card.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:23 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS