Tuesday, August 25, 2009  

[Down...]

Had a bad case of sore throat today. Took medical leave and stayed home. Not before I went to the office to collect my notebook and hand over some documents to my supervisor first.

I've never really been much affected by sore throats. I get them often, and most of the time, it's just an annoyance when I swallow. Doesn't affect me much and I could go on with my daily activities. But I find that in recent years, I'm more affected by it than before. I feel weak, tired, and would often get a bit of a runny nose when I had a sore throat.

I actually thought it would be a good opportunity to get some work done in the comfort of my own home. I thought I could finally catch up on some of the things that I'm lagging behind in. However, after finishing the first task, I took a nap and was out for four hours. Usually I would be worried that I can't fall asleep later at night, but it's not a problem today as the good doctor gave me some cough syrup...

^^^ by Locksley @ 5:58 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS