Thursday, June 18, 2009  

[Curses....]

I'm in a supermarket with my sister. For some reason, I was looking for ice-cream and they were all melted. I looked around. The place doesn't look like a supermarket. It looks more like a void deck. Or a bomb shelter.

I'm now looking for something else. I cannot remember what. My sister went to look for something. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I look around, the place has changed. Now it looks like the inside of a void deck provision shop. Old, dark, and smells funny. Weird. Why are there so many people in a provision shop? And why do these places always smell like salted fish?

I'm looking for my sister. I can't find her. There's some commotion going on, I'm not sure what happened. My aunt suddenly appears. The gossip-hound....She knows everything. Word travels fast on the auntie-information-superhighway.

She tells me someone committed suicide. Outside. That's what all the fuss was about.

Suddenly, the provision shop disappears and I'm at the void deck of my block. Lots of people are around me, all trying to see what happened. My view was blocked by a pillar. I thought about whether or not do I want to see someone who just jumped. It can't be pretty. I've always thought that I would want to see stuff like this...God knows I've seen enough pictures of these things online. Now my chance...And I'm worried about throwing up. I thought about the paramedics...They see shit like this everyday.

Okay, one peep at a time. I recognise her. She takes the same bus as me every morning. She wears too much makeup, which did not match her skin tone. Instead of looking nice, she looks like someone threw a pie at her. Her face is so fat that she has a permanent frown on her face.

Attractive. Not.

As it turns out, she's not dead. Yet. She looked up and cursed everyone who was there. Why were we looking and not helping? Something along those lines. People start to leave. Who the hell wants to be cursed by a dying suicide victim?

I leave with the crowd, the curses of that woman still ringing in my ears.




In case you're wondering, that's a dream nightmare I had last night. I woke up then and checked the time. 3:06am.

I haven't been sleeping well lately. Don't get me wrong, I'm insanely tired. But I can't sleep. I'm rather anxious about what might be changing at work, and it's keeping me from getting a good night's sleep. The scary nightmares didn't help. I had another nightmare of sorts after I went back to sleep, but I couldn't remember what happened.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:57 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS