Wednesday, June 24, 2009  

[Bits and pieces...]

Over the past two days at work, two different colleagues have asked me if something was wrong. They both say I smile less and have had a more serious look of late.

I don't know how others do it. Honestly, there's no way to tell if they are happy or upset. They always look the same. Smile on their face, come what may. But when you get them on MSN, all the %$@##$!@$ comes out.

Me? The look on my face changes with my mood.




Ever read an article about bad breath? This is a topic of interest that comes up every once in a while. On health-related websites, newspapers, forums, etc. They come up with all sorts of reasons on why it happens and how to prevent it. Most of them neglect one of the most common reasons: You're hungry.

I know when my breath's funky. It always happens close to lunchtime when I'm hungry. No matter how much water I drink, it won't be enough. Breath mints help a little, I think. That's why I always eat a small snack...like a piece of fruit...about 20 minutes before lunchtime.

There's this colleague at work whom I thought was somewhat attractive. That boat has sailed, so it doesn't matter. But something happened today that greatly reduced her attractive index to me.

I caught a whiff of her hunger-related bad breath.

It wasn't pretty. I was actually leaning in at the time to listen to her as she was speaking in a hushed tone.

Who said girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice?




If you have a blog, I have two pieces of advice for you.

One, if you're going to blog about your day all the time, you better have a really exciting life.

Two, don't moderate comments. Let them be. People want to see their comments when they click Submit. They don't want to come back later for it. How many abusive comments do you get anyway?

But hey, it's your blog. You can do whatever you want with it.

One last thing, do not use your real name on your blog. Seriously. Don't. It makes it easy for stalkers.

How do I know? Because I'm a stalker. it's common sense.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:16 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS