Tuesday, May 26, 2009  

[World's best actor....]

It's been more than a year since I started working at my current workplace. For one year, I kept most of my opinions to myself and learnt as much as I could about the organisation, its process, systems, as well as the people around me.

Ah, the people.

For one year, I observed. There are not as many people here where I am as compared to our other office, so it's not too complicated and things are not too difficult to figure out.

But I'm done playing dumb. It's time to mind-fuck some of the people there, and to do it with a smile on my face. Acting cute. Drawing lines. Thinking that you're more important than you really are. I can't stand these fuckers.

Time to be the best actor in the world. And no, I don't mean that lame video today...




I don't know how I do it. Pretending everything is okay and carrying on like that. World's best actor. Seriously. When I'm ready to punch a real hole in the fake wall. To be so close to something I want, but will (probably) never be able to get.




Possibly starting the game at stage one. Again. Fuck.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:02 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

so cryptic!!
"stage one"
you think mario and the princess ah? haha! :P
[<---Back to Main]
RSS