Sunday, May 03, 2009  

[Stupid people...]

This woman was in front of me in the express queue at NTUC. Express queue is for people with eight items or less.


It's a good thing the cashiers did not allow her to pay, and instead, directed her to the regular queues. Good riddance. I'm so sick of such people. The last time I encountered this, the cashier allowed the shopper to pay but told her not to queue at the express queue the next time she has so many items.

Earlier while we were getting our items, we came across this toddler sitting in the middle of the aisle, playing with a toy. What kind of parent would allow their child to sit in the middle of the aisle like that? How would people walk? I was very tempted to kick the toddler (yes, I'm going to hell) just to teach the parents a lesson.

These people should not be allowed to reproduce.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:42 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS